Innovative face mask with Antiviral yarn
Production of face mask with antiviral yarn TIPE 1 – UNI EN-I 4683:2019, with permanent anti-microbial and antiviral effect
Our face masks are certified
The use of textile items with the Amni® Virus-Bac OFF polyamide does not eliminate the need for care and hygiene according to the safety instructions of the relevant health
Antimicrobial and antiviral effect of the yarn tested ISO 18184 and AATCC100
Active protection for illimited washings
It acts on all kinds of bacteria and viruses: enveloped and non-enveloped
It helps to block the cross-contamination: from the fabric, to the skin, to the environment
Yarn dermatologically tested
For information and mask production
How the face mask with antiviral yarn works
- The technology incorporated in our yarns ELIMINATE THE PROLIFERATION OF BACTERIA AND INHIBIT THE TRANSMISSION OF VIRUSES, including enveloped viruses as influenza, herpes virus, new Coronavirus and others.
- Textile articles developed from Amni® Virus-Bac OFF Polyamide reduce the likelihood of contamination, since it combines TWO MECHANISMS OF ACTION TO FIGHT THE VIRUS:
A: viral agent in the polymeric matrix attacks the lipids and causes the envelope to rupture. After this envelope rupture occurs, the genetic material is exposed, inhibiting virus replication. Thus, the virus is not able to contaminate.
B: The viral agent blocks specific protein areas and/or protein spikes on the external virus structure. These areas and spikes are responsible for anchoring on the human cell. Viruses are not able to anchor on the host cell when this block occurs.
- Proved effect: The effectiveness of the yarn has been tested according to ISO 18184 (Determination of the antiviral activity of textile products) Moreover the effeciency against bacteria is very high (99,99%) proven under the international textile standard AATCC100.
- Our face masks are safe: 100% made in italy, following CE standard, authorized by the Italian Minister of Health and certified Oekotex against toxic substances, produced with yarn dermatologically tested.
- It is a polyamide yarn with an antiviral and antimicrobial agent in its polymeric matrix. It’s action has a permanent effectfor the whole lasting life of the fabric. As it is in the polymeric matrix, the antiviral agent cannot be washed out.