Protective bands production
Seamless 2-layer face covers, made in 2-layer breathable anti-drip water-repellent fabric. The two layers combined can protect the external environment from the droplets secreted by the person wearing it and protect said person from risks relating to biological fluid spills.
Our protective covers are certified
For info and production
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Before putting on the mask, clean your hands with an alcohol-based disinfectant or soap and water
- When covering the mouth and nose, make sure there are no spaces between the face and the mask
- Avoid touching the mask while using it and, if necessary, clean your hands first with an alcohol or soap and water based cleaner
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is wet
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (without touching the front); throw it immediately in a closed container and then proceed to sanitation to reuse it; clean your hands with an alcohol or soap and water based cleaner
SANITIZE FOR EVERY NEW USE
Since the masks undergo a high exposure to potentially infected biological material, it is necessary to proceed with a correct sanitation before being able to reuse them. To clarify:
- the band has a duration of 100 washes at 40 degrees
- proceed with a gentle hand wash with Marseille soap, rinse and immerse the band in an Amuchina solution for 5 minutes, rinse the band in lukewarm water and proceed with ironing at least 100 degrees, because the water-repellent treatment has a permanent duration if restored with ironing.
- the silver plus treatment reinforces bacteriostatic efficacy, which lasts about 20 washes